You voluntarily choose to submit personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Outside our delivery zone.
If you would like a delivery price outside our 50 miles delivery zone, please use the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours. When you have received our email and you are satisfied with the delivery quote. Please email us to confirm the price. We will then send you an electronic PayPal invoice to your email address with the amount to be paid through PayPal. We use eight wheel tippers for our deliveries,this vehicle is capable of carring 20 tonnes of material per load. The dimensions are 32ft in length and 9ft wide, requiring a minimum reversing width of 9.6ft giving a margin of 3 inches either side, most vehicles are 11ft high.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
1. Once we have received your completed order we will contact you to arrange delivery date using the contact information supplied when making the order. If you have any special requirements ot instructions please put these down in the square box on the checkout form.
2. We aim to deliver your bulk load within 72 hours from the order confirmation email.
3. Vehicle access considerations on site are the responsibility of the customer and any additional haulage charges resulting from the need to re-deliver due to poor access are payable by the customer prior to re-delivery
4. Deliveries are normally made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm and Saturday from 8.00am and 11.00am. No deliveries on Sunday. There are no timed deliveries.
5. If you need to cancel the load, please make sure that you cancel it before the vehicle has been dispatched for it`s journey. If the vehicle has arrived at the customers premises and they want to cancel the load, there will be a cancellation charge of £100.00 plus a charge of £3.00 including vat per mile for the return journey back to the quarry. These charges will be taken from the original payment processed by the refund.
6. If the load has been discharged (Tipped) and you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will happily provide a refund. All we ask is you arrange for the return of the goods by means of a machine capable of loading our vehicle at your cost. A return charge of £100.00 plus a charge of £3.00 including vat per mile for the return journey back to the quarry. These charges will be taken from the original payment processed by the refund.
7. It is recommended that an able bodied person has to be at the delivery address to receive deliveries and sign for the delivered materials, however if this is not possible the point of delivery required must be clearly marked. If the point marked for delivery is unsuitable and no-one is on site, delivery will be made to the closest suitable point at the driver discretion.
9. The delivery load is our responsibility until we have tipped the load on site where it becomes your responsibility. We will not be liable for any damage caused by the delivery vehicle on your site or your premises.
10. Any weight loss from the original weight paid for will be calculated at the end of the month and refunded back to your credit card through the original gateway payment after we have received the weight ticket from the quarry.
11. We try very hard to deliver the customers load on their date of delivery, but due to unforeseen circumstances this is not always the case. If this happens we will telephone you for your instructions. If you are not happy with our reasons, you can at any time put forward a complaint to us or to the quarry that the load will be coming from. All complaints will be dealt with by the quarry through themselves or through us as the supplier. Our telephone number is 01244301520